Commercial Window Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
The benefits of using this system to clean your windows include:
- Streak and spot free windows.
- Reduces the time to clean windows by up to 75%
- Eliminates the use of ladders as our insurance costs are reduced when using this system we can pass this saving on to our customers.
- We can clean up to 60ft (5 floors)
In addition to cleaning the windows the system can also be used to wash down window and door frames.
Gutter Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
The majority of homeowners will overlook the importance of having their gutters cleaned, unblocked. They think, that as long as they can’t see anything then their gutters must be fine.
However if you have a blocked gutter then it can’t do its job and control the flow of rainwater to protect your roof, walls, foundation and landscape. Instead of the water being diverted away into the drains the water will overflow over the side of your gutters. The overflowing of water can cause a number of different water related problems with your house, such as basement flooding, mildew and mold, structural issues and foundation damage. These issues will cost you a lot more to fix than how much it costs to get your gutters cleaned.
Damp does not only damage the structure of your house but it can also affect your families and your health.
All this can be avoided by having your gutters cleaned regularly.
The best way to avoid having any gutter problems is to check your gutters are working correctly on a regular basis. Here are a few things to look for when checking to see if you have a blocked gutter.
- Pests or birds by your roof – A big sign is if you start to notice birds, pest or animals scurrying around your gutters. Birds have found that gutters are a very convenient place to build their nests.
- You gutters are overflowing – Another telltale sign is that your gutter are overflowing like a waterfall. A blockage in your gutter can cause the water in them to build up and then overflow, leading to expensive water related damages to your home.
- Your Gutters Appear To Be Sagging – The weight caused by all of the debris in your gutter, leaves, grass, dirt, grit etc can cause your gutters to bend and sag between the supports. The sagging gutters will be ineffective at disposing of the water.
- Plants growing in your gutter – If you have ever noticed a garden in your gutter then thats a definite indication that your gutters are blocked and need cleaning
- Can’t remember when you had your gutters cleaned last – If you can’t remember when was the last time that you had your gutters cleaned then you’re gutters are ready for a serious cleaning. In reality your should have your guttering system cleaned at least once a year to ensure that it can do its job properly and protect your home against expensive damages.
Carpet Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Carpets are a catch-all for dirt, just some of the things that you might find lurking in the fibre of your carpet include, dust mites, dead skin cells, insect husks, insect faeces, mold, bacteria, volatile organic compounds and many other types of allergens all clinging to the fibres in your carpet. It is a fact that dirty carpets can lead to serious health problems in otherwise healthy people.
All carpet manufacturers recommend cleaning your carpet on a regular basis to not only prohibit the build up of dirt and bacteria which will keep its colours bright and it more visually pleasing but it will help your carpet to last longer and of course it is definitely healthier for you and anyone visiting your work premises than a poorly maintained carpet.
Carpet cleaning is good for:
- Reducing the amount of domestic dust, hairs and parasites
- Keeping your carpets clean and looking fresh
- Extending your carpets lifespan
- Stain removal
We assess each job individual and do not have a set price per square meter. Every space is different & there are several factors we consider when pricing a job; how dirty the carpet is, how many stains there are, how much furniture there is to move, the day & time the job needs to be completed to name a few. At Phoenix Cleaning Company our service will be recommended specifically to you and therefore all our quotes are bespoke.
Your Content Goes Here
Our carpet cleaning machines are commercial pieces of equipment and make approximately the same amount of noise as a domestic vacuum. We understand that you want as little disruption as possible when arranging your carpet cleaning and ensure it remains business as usual. During the site survey we will consider factors in your workplace sure as start times, people using the telephone etc and arrange a suitable time to visit to complete the work. this could be an evening or a weekend if it is required.